Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Computer Post

I put some new gadgets on here. Don't get your hopes up, it's nothing that will effect you regulars (haha). Anyways, it looks like I post every Sunday the old fashion way, from the website and not my cellular phone. You guys get to hear from me so much more now that I can just text a post. I do that all the time.

So I jinxed it. And that's all I have to say about that.

My moms been bradding my hair for me lately. I like it. It's different. I'm used to having a ponytail for a bun, or having it down, so this way it's out of the way.

I'm not really in the best mood today. I have a cold and my moms at work. My dad was suppose to go away this weekend, but that changed.

Well I have to go before my dad eats my chicken taco in the fridge left over from yesterday's Taco Bell run.

~Nat.

No comments:

Post a Comment