Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just had the freakiest dream ever. It starts out me getting a pass at half court from larissa out of our even press break, a bounce pass around the red girl from Hanover. Then I dribble it down and go to the left, reverse dribble, and shot from the left elbow. I'm fouled and I fall to the ground, a girl falling back from going for the rebound lands right on top of my left arm. Stomps it with her left foot, snaps it dead center between my wrist and eblow. I let out a loud 'FFFU' but don't finih it. Mark Mata and Wes Potts stand in the student section 5 rows from the bottom, they are waiting to see if I'm going to get up. It was very vivid... but I have no need to worry about it because I won't even see any court time at all in the game agaisnt Hanover on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment