Monday, December 21, 2009

Snow

Winter vacation officially started today and I got up at 11:45 a.m. I know horrible! I was suppose to run today... oops. I just laid down on the couch under my mom's giant blue jean quilt and finished my book. A lazy day.

I just went and read the last post I made on my old blog and I nearly choked on my gum over some of the things I said. They were all true, but I was so blunt. I guess I was still raw and unguarded, I was hurt over letting my guard down. I guess now I'm still trying to find a happy medium. I can remember back to the 6th grade when I would stay in my room and I had about two friends and everything was password protected and a secret. Taking a look now I am more outgoing but I'm closing in in someways, skipping over the bigger things.

I have little to say today. Guess I just have to much time to think and I can't quite filter it all like I thought myself to do this summer.

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment