Sunday, January 31, 2010

Conversations

Have you ever been vacuuming or washing the dishes, those things you do and zone out and start thinking of conversations you would want to have with someone? Conversations where it's just the two of you, and you have every word planned out. It's almost like you have this little scene your creating where it's the two of you in a room with your backs to a locked door. Where you start off on different sides of the room, then one of you grows a pair and makes a smart remark and you slowly start getting closer. Then you both just sit there not looking at each other with your heads rested again the cool wooden door and each sentence said is just out there, not necessarily to the person directly but there the only one there so in a way you said it for only them to hear.

I day dream a lot with the what if's that are manufactured in my head each day. I guess you could say I'm lonely in a way kind of in the in-between I don't really like any one but I don't not like anyone. It sucks. More so because I got my hopes up, but I'll be over it by next week.

I was thinking today how I just ramble on in my head during the day thinking 'this would sound good on my blog' and how cool a video blog would be. I also thought how cool it would be too have readers. HAHA funny, I'm content with talking to no one it fulfills the need just fine. Plus I don't think I would want to hear the negative, because with every positive there's a negative comment too.

-Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment