Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mixed Update

Some nights I feel like I'm 5 years old. I tear up for no reason, cuddle a stuffed dog, and curl up under a blanket that doesn't cover my feet if I'm laying the wrong way. It's sad, but it's what comforts me lately. My mind will start to clear and my stomach loses that's sour ace that tosses around in it most nights.
*deep breath*
It's hard to reassure your best-friend/sister/cousin that her boyfriend likes her more then her likes you. It doesn't help that its the first thing out of everyone's mouth when they find out. Then I have to see the two of them all happy and cuddly and my brother makes a remark when you tell them to stop holding hands while were getting food "That's what you and Trevor did all the time." I'm over him but seriously way to through salt in my wounds that are being picked at by my cousin and best-friend both started dating someone... Did I say mention it's each other?
I lost my necklace. It's stupid because I remember putting it in my bag thinking this isn't safe. Now I can't find it :(
~Nat (that took 7 messages)

No comments:

Post a Comment