Sunday, May 2, 2010

My New Theroy

So my new way to get over him is to forget about the memories and remember new ones as friends. If it goes a different way then cool, if not well were just friends. I'm ready to find someone new. So, I think I'm going to go to my church group thing on Sunday nights. I know that's bad to go to a church to meet new guys but, I think if it helps heal my heart then I think God will understand.

I also need to go back to my 'lifestyle change' before I start putting even more pounds back on. This summer I know I'll be strict again.

Today I looked at all the people prom pictures on Facebook. I'm excited for my prom next year. I hope Nessa and Adam stay together, so we can go to prom together. :) That would be so much fun. :) Here are some of the dresses I've been looking at today. Only the unique ones. When I go to prom they won't be anything like these. Mine will be cheaper. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment