Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Girls Are Smart, Guys Are Dumb

I need an inside man. I need someone to help settle this once and for all. Yet... The last few days I really don't want to know... Guys are so stupid. They send freaking mixed signals. I am driving myself nuts over this. I want to know... and I want it to be to my benefit.

I've got myself some new friends. They crack me up, all of them. My track friends are crazy perverts that creep me out, but they are so much fun. Also, this guy Zach. He cracks me up. He makes my day so much brighter. We skipped down the hallway with linked arms the other day. Marissa and I are his hoes. He walks down the hall with his arms around our shoulders.

I think our school need to do like the Amish village in my book and swap guys with another school. I just want to meet a new amazing guy, that's single, crazy, smart, ambitious, nice, upfront, spontaneous, and it would be a added bonus if he could drive. :) Oh and don't forget a cutie. :p There's slim pickin's at my school. Either they are jerks, stupid, ugly, your ex, still stinging it out with an ex, or too shy to make a move.

I'm a dreamer lately, bare with me. I'm sure I'll get over him again soon. If only...

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment