Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break

I am pretending that I am in Florida. I even packed for 'Florida.' I have a few dressing and some summery outfits to wear. I have to say my sunglasses never leave my head either. We're on a 'stay-cation.' It's only two hours from home but I doesn't feel like it. We went down to the pool last night and enjoyed the hot tubs. They have an indoor and an outdoor one. We tested out both of them.

Right now I'm laying across the bed enjoying the piece and quiet while my brother is down at the pool. When they get back up here we're headed to the buffet for brunch. GG got some comp. last night we we have $50 to put towards a meal. We're thinking of putting my brother in the daycare while we go eat because he got buffet breakfast so all he would be doing is fussing to leave. They have a supervised arcade where you can send your kid in for an hour for like $6. It's a deal.

Well, my shoulders are getting tired from typing like this, so tata for now.

P.S. Mrs. Bromley needs to grade some more papers so my grade will go up (Ms. Kovach, too).

No comments:

Post a Comment