Thursday, April 8, 2010

We Are Freaks

So guess where I went tonight... Wrong... Wrong... Wrong again. Trevor Murray's house. I know! We called up his mom to take over the book worms we make for her classes and we went over to drop them off. His mom deiced we were going to have ice cream so she left my bother, Trev, and Me alone, and went to Frank's with my mom. We had fun. We had ice cream sundaes. Then my brother and him played PS3 and I sat between them... I played keep away with his hat. :) We flirted like mad while we played NBA and NHL. He wasn't even paying attention to the NBA game and got beat by ten to my brother... He had been talking with me. :)

I text him when we got home saying we got home alive, we talked about stuff, but I think he fell asleep. He keeps saying he was coming over tomorrow for a hair cut... I hope so. ;) I'm babysitting Billoli's brother at 2, so I told him before then. I hope he seriously does. I'm falling for that boy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment