Monday, June 15, 2009

Being Active

Running Pictures, Images and Photos

So... I got on Wii Fit last night for the first time in 358 days, I know impressive. Not really but what is impressive is that I have lost 22.7 pounds. I was shocked. I knew I had lost some but not that much I am now 166. It's so awesome. My family and other people keep telling me that I look better. 

Since we are out of P.E. I want to stay active, because lets face it I have a lot more to lose. So every night I have been doing 20 crunches and 20 full sit-ups, and if i feel like it 10 push-ups. I have been trying to do some type of jogging or running everyday. Saturday I chased after Adam, so that counts a little. But yesterday I ran for 10 minutes on 6 mph. Yeah doesn't sound much but you do it then we'll talk. Today Nessa and I tried out jogging... lets just say thats something that I will have to do alone for a little while then walk with her later. It felt so good to jog like that it's probably called running but I'm calling it jogging.  

The neighbors are a little older then us one is probably only a couple years but I think one is like 4 years older. I don't know we just keep casually taking that way for our walks to check them out while they're playing hockey, we call it our heterosexual route... Jake won't walk with us anymore. 

I texted with Mike last night he's nice. I don't know, were like half flirting half just talking. I don't right now I just talk to him for someone to talk too. We talked for like four hours last night. I asked Billy today what Jena thought about the other night, he said she had fun and that Mike had fun too. I was like yeah I've been texting with him. Billy's all like and??? I'm like and what? He's wanting to know what we talk about, normally if I could tell him verbally I would tell Billy all about it, but I just told him that Mike was asking when I was having people over again. Then Billy went on about if Joe had been there, then told me he had to go take a shower. 

We have to go get sponsors tomorrow with our other cousin Sara who lives up here. She's going to be on the Wanigan too this year, so is Zach. Me and Nessa don't really like Sara but we're ganna try hard and have a a fresh start with her this year. We have to dress all up for it. Oh well it's worth it.

Another emotionless post, but I don't feel like putting effort in to it so get over it.

I am making it a goal not to say 'lol' on blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment