Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fire Firday

Hair B-Gone

My fire was so much fun. I met some new people, Mike and Jena. Mike is pretty cool, we've been texting. He's pretty nice, we're like half flirting/talking, it's kinda weird, I don't care he was interesting to text with on my car ride today. I have no idea what his last name is or how old he is. He's cute though so it makes up for it. There are a lot of stories that I could tell about the fire and how it made it as one of the top on my list of  parties. There was awkwardness and fun times and fuckin' hilarious times. I don't feel like telling about it. I'm in a weird mood, so I don't feel like typing much, your lucky you got this much. Check out the video, good times, good times.

I love the little emotion I had in this when I read it back over.

No comments:

Post a Comment