Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Every once an' a while

There are certain things you do every so often to remind yourself that you still can. Well at least I do. Sometimes they make a large impact and sometimes nothing changes. Like when I flirt with a guy and get him to like me or when I update on blogger. One will have that guy around for a while and one will be out dated after a day or two. 

Mike says he really likes me... I don't want another Jon. He's really sweet always talking about how a girl should be treated, and what he does to guys that treat woman badly. This relationship reminds me so much of Jon and I. Maybe it's just because were also getting to know each other better by texting then we'll hang out more when I get home. The only thing is... he's 17. I don't think I could to that. I was freaked out enough when I was with a 14 year old having my first kiss. So I think I've decided I won't date Mike. It would be to much pressure. He should be with girls his own age, or at least closer. I want to stay young, and carefree-ish in a relationship were I can be myself and know that the guy doesn't want to go far either. 

ANY WAY MOVING ON... I started drivers  ed. We only had two days this week M & Tue. 10-noon. Its pretty awkward, but learning is easy. The teacher lady is nice, she's easy going, she likes to tell stories which is cool. She likes to call on me though. We have a kid from Mackinaw Island in our class, he has to leave the Island at 7 on a ferry, then take a bus. We also have a kid from Poland! Hes got a VERY unique name and a cool accent, hes here for a month. We have one girl from Kalamazoo, and one from Detroit area, 3 from Onaway, and like 2 from St. Ignace, then the rest from Cheboygan. I think there are like 30 or less all together. We had to have name tags on our desk today and yesterday we had to have a partner and introduce them. We had to ask them their Name, School, Intrests, and a Driving Concern. I got this Austin kid. Hes really cute, like jock cute. Hes nice too. The whole classes is really quiet the teacher jokes that were so tiered. I had this REALLY hyper girl in front  of me today. She like wouldn't shut up she was like the only one in the class that was loud. She like called to people to say hi. I was standing back kinda at brake and she backed into and stepped on me foot. She was like sorry sorry sorry, I just mumbled that it was fine. Then when she walked by me later she knocked my name tag off on accident and was all worried. Shes a weird one.

I didn't run today. I swam and kayaked though. I think I'll run while GG's gone tomorrow. I gone running once by myself and I like it. I took my ipod and it wasn't that bad. I have a pattern. Tomorrow I think I'm ganna run all the way to the Foote Beach, then chill there and then run back. It's not really a run but a jog. It sounds better to call it a run.

I am so fried from the water the other day. My back is like raw. Today we floated on tubes in lake the tops of my legs got burnt but it doesnt sting like my back does after my every move.

Got to do arm work out tomorrow at Memeres

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment